Shopping Hotline: +61 499023743
Create the ideal pond for your garden or indoor court yard
Here at Beyond Aquariums we not only build custom aquariums, but we also take great pride in designing and building the perfect custom pond to suit our client’s needs. With over 15 years’ experience in the fishkeeping industry, we pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge and quality products when it comes to building and maintaining your pond or water feature. When building the perfect pond, whether it be indoors or outdoors, catering to our clients’ needs and creative imagination is our top priority. Whether it’s a captivating garden water feature or a subtle and blended natural setting, we will continue to work with you to create the perfect environment for your aquatic flora and fauna while achieving majestic visuals that will capture the fascination of any audience.
As our name suggests, we do much more than just building aquariums and ponds for our clients. At Beyond Aquariums we pride ourselves on creating a healthy, sustainable and evolving artwork that can be easily maintained and enhanced as desired.
Below is a list of services we provide:
- On-going maintenance, including fortnightly/monthly visits or as required
- Full pond diagnosis.
- General and comprehensive cleaning of ponds
- Assessments of aquatic and terrestrial plants that require trimming or removal
- Regular health check of aquatic inhabitant’s additional care
- Pump maintenance including cleaning, replacing and upgrading
- Electric, battery and solar powered fountain and water feature installation, maintenance, and repairs
- Preventative leak management of concrete and rubber pond lining including replacing damaged lining
- Emergency pond repairs
Beyond Aquariums only sell premium quality and industry recognized brands and products:
- Environment and animal safe pond treatments and medications
- Pond pumps
- Filtration units
- Pond liners
- Pond vacuums
- Basic cleaning accessories
- Aquatic plants (specific to Canberra and neighboring climates).
- Desired pond fish (including goldfish, Koi, minnows and native species).